A super concentrated product which cleans and degreases without leaving streaks. It does not contain ammonia or methylated spirits... No wonder this product is used by professional window cleaners!
- This product is pH neutral, so it will not harm paint, varnish or plastics and is also very gentle for your skin.
- Economical to use, one 500 ml bottle is sufficient for at least 35 window washes.
Instructions for use:
- Add 15 ml (2 to 3 teaspoons) of HG window cleaner to half a bucket of lukewarm water.
- For the best results, wash the window in a circular movement.
- When drying the window, use a squeegee in overlapping strips and always dry the squeegee with a cloth before applying it to the window for the next stroke.
- Never wash the windows in direct sunlight.
- For particularly dirty spots, HG window cleaner can be used in undiluted form. Apply a small amount of the product to a sponge and dab onto the dirty spot. Leave to soak and then wash off with water.